• 300 page pdf notes
• Exercises for each unit with solutions
• Email support from the instructor
.NET Database & Web Applications Development
This course provides a solid understanding and working knowledge of database application development with Visual Basic .NET using ADO .NET using real-world examples of Web application and Web services development with ASP .NET. After completing the course, students will be able to deploy data-centric Web applications using VB .NET, ADO .NET, ASP .NET, and XML.
Course topics Include:
* ADO .NET objects.
* Reading and writing XML with ADO .NET
* Web controls, and Web Services.
* Separating code and content.
* Security issues
Prerequisite(s): Completion of "Visual Basic .NET Essentials" or equivalent experience.